Friday, July 21, 2006

Fanimecon 2k6 (Part 3)

Okay! More spamming my **Translation Blog** up with cosplay pix.
These are the best full body shots I found online or was given from Fanimecon ^__^

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here's me fighting a drunk cosplayer dressed up as Reno. I'm serious, he was so drunk. And the other picture... Apparently it's some kind of ghost molesting me in the picture. I don't remember that happening, but this picture.... @_@ . The one on the right there is me vs Reete in a duel to the dEth!!!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I came back from AX a couple of weeks ago... haha and have tons of pix of that too, as well as more translation stuffs! *Too busy to post anything* recently, so I'll try to get them up asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home