Monday, December 19, 2005

Setbacks

Hey all who come to my blogsite, I've been working hard at my bookstore everyday so I havent' been able to update ^,^;; It seems to be that Manga-Koekje is taking a break of somekind or aren't producing much anymore ( I have two chapters done for them but they were never released? ) so... If anyone wants a translator, now's the time to send me e-mails.

I can be contacted via AOL AIM as Zylemkun
or e-mail me at saiduk@gmail.com

I do translation from Japanese to English for well, just about any manga style. Most translations I do are turned over next-day and prolly don't need much editing... ok that's my shpiel.

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Sai said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home