Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fanime 2k6 (Part 2)

^__^ Fanime was a blast! Even though I spent most of my time there sitting at the Borders Express booth, I had the greatest time hanging out there with my coworker cat-girl Stacy. Here are some pix of the booth, and no, I am not a POSER. The booth next door happened to be an animation tool called poser ok!? I svear!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So there was a FFVII gathering from like 3-5 in the front... and I got there fashionably 5 minutes late due to scarfing my lunch down, and what do you know... everyone left already... and I thought it was 3-5!!!! So alone...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Just kidding. They actually already had the gathering and a big photosession, for what 5 minues I wasn't there!? and people had already started walking away. ThePinkPanther actually showed up about 5 minutes later than I did and oh man we had a blast. Here are pix of me and TPP (Kadaj) as well as me and R33te (Sephiroth)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Here are the photos I got of the renewed FFVII photo session (after ppl walked away we had to gather them back again).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here are other gathering shots I managed to get in the halls.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here's me with Skuldy, my coworker's gf, and M-Y
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And some awesome ppl I met and took pix of ^___^ L-C as Tifa and wow these guys had a great Shinra group.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Overall I had a great time there as always for the past what... 8 years or so I've been going to Fanimecon. ^_^ my costume got a lot of attention, but with the goggles fogging up every 5 minutes, it was hard to see anything much... so sorry if I ignored you, I prolly couldn't see you. I also don't reply to people shouting out 'CLOUD' from like a block away. This post was mainly supposed to be for people I met and saw. Next time I'll spam my own site with a few pictures of myself in various poses.

Photocredits for this post are: A LOT OF PEOPLE. Thanks for taking pictures and sending them to me everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home