Tuesday, January 11, 2005

2x2 ga Shinobuden Vol 1 Chapter 1 !!!

Here it is!! 2x2 Shinobuden chapter 1!!! Yes, its pretty much the same as the first episode, but it's the original manga!! What'd you expect? Leave me a comment! Tell me what ya think.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

NOTES:
1) I didn't translate the SFX on page 9 panel 5 because I honestly have no idea what it would be in english besides "realization" and I didn't want to put that in.

2) Emmanuelle refers to a book and an arthouse movie from 1974 where a woman named Emmanuelle discovers her sexuality... in various ways. I haven't seen it. Here's a link to it on Amazon

Edit: Reported missing last page fixed 4-20-05

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2005 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent translations! ^_^ Thanks!
- salOi

 
At April 20, 2005 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am being punished for coming here too late: the last page of this chapter appears to have vanished from imageshack. :(

Woe is me.

Good thing the first part of the second chapter explained some of the resolution. ;)

 
At April 20, 2005 4:51 PM, Blogger Sai said...

Okie I dunno why it messed up but I fixed it. Thnx RGE for notifying me~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home