Saturday, January 29, 2005

2x2 ga Shinobuden chapter 2 !!

Here's the long-awaited 2x2 ga Shinobuden chapter 2 !!!
I realized last time that the scans looked a little washed up and dull, so I took better scans this time!! The images are bigger, but you get more detail.

---Edited originals out---

Doing the SFX is fun, but takes a long time. O_o I wish I had more time to work on this.
Also, my good pal C-dawg is gonna help me translate too! This way we can get Shinobu out more timely...
'Til next time, have fun!!!!

--Added 2-1-05
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I just learned how to use png format to compress the images and get a clearer picture, so I redid all the pages of chapter 2.

5 Comments:

At January 30, 2005 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your hard work!
Shinobuden is hilarious ^^

 
At January 30, 2005 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, thank you very much. I look forward to reading more. Keep translating this please, and thanks for all of your hard work.

 
At January 30, 2005 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice scans and tl. Any chance of raws to accompany? Need reading practice :)

 
At January 31, 2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Sai said...

the raws are huge... but if you really want them send me an e-mail.

 
At January 31, 2005 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for translating this, it's great!

-Eslington

 

Post a Comment

<< Home