Thursday, February 24, 2005

2x2 ga Shinobuden volume 1 chapter 3

Here it is! Featuring the translation by my best buddy C-dawg, edited by me. I learned how to use the png format well from LBW of Manga-Koekje so the files are nice quality, uniform size, and smaller this time. Sorry for the wait!!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

'til next time!
~Sai

8 Comments:

At February 25, 2005 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray, someone's finally translating the Shinobuden manga! The fact that the anime only got a short, short run was an affront to all human decency; as such, I've had an enormous hankering for more nin-nin ever since.

The comic is wonderful and cute, as was to be expected, and your translation is fantastic. Thank you so much!

 
At February 25, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Sai said...

Thanks a lot! I'll keep making chapters as long as you keep comming to read them!

BTW are you really a reverend?

 
At February 26, 2005 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I love Shinobuden and your scanlation!

 
At February 28, 2005 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess technically according to that place I got it on the Internet... Ahaha, no, not really.

 
At March 09, 2005 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoy, Ikariya. I stopped by your site, and, well... I loove your translations. Please keep them up!

p.s.- I ordered that book you suggested (A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar)- but it looks like it's discontinued. so, it'll be a while before Amazon.com can send it (if they even can.) Any other recommendations?

 
At March 15, 2005 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend opened up a manga hosting site, so if you want free bandwith, here's the link.

Look for the "need your manga project hosted? tell us!" link.


http://www.ignition-one.com/downloads/index.php

 
At June 12, 2005 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you...*cry* Thank you so much.

 
At June 12, 2005 7:57 PM, Blogger Sai said...

^-^

You're welcome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home