Sunday, March 26, 2006

Work In Progress (Apocalypse) Part 2

New pictures of my work on Cloud's sword the Apocalypse!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
<-close up->
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm about 80% finished now with the Apocalypse. At present with the handle and blade alone it weighs only about 3.5-4 pounds! Had a little trouble getting the handle to stay straight and strong, but things worked out well. I plan on finishing it up in the next couple of days, so come back soon and it'll be compleeeeete!

I'm debating weither or not to make the other swords, but right now i'm thinking not since I definitely would need stonger materials to hold all the weight. This was quite complex already due to the challenge of keeping it light and functional at the same time.

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you are badass <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home