Friday, March 30, 2007

New stuff from all that time away...

Hello again everyone! I suppose it's obvious, but I've been busy... really busy. Trying to figure out what kinda career and stuff I can put my talents to and get hired at takes a lot of time. So I figured out I want a career in 3d design/ 3d graphic arts for entertainment. I started practicing at home from a Maya book, and here are my first serious results. I'm still working on cosplay items and have all that work posted on Cosplay.com.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4 Comments:

At April 02, 2007 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will always be #1 in my book

 
At May 17, 2007 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome work dude. graphics design is a promising career, especially if you've got talents in it. I can see how it can be really enjoyable =P Good luck in it!

 
At October 10, 2007 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I'm working on an Appleseed project right now and I was hoping to talk to you about your Briareos costume. I couldn't find any other way to get a hold of you except here, email me when you get a chance skaman4545@aol.com

 
At May 15, 2008 7:33 PM, Blogger bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, Cosplay, Japanese foods).
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home