Thursday, July 07, 2005

AX 2K5 Photos!!!

Okay good news and bad news.

First the bad news. At AX it seems that Infinity Studios has licensed 2x2 ga Shinobuden the manga. Now get this: this is a month after I gave them my resume and a sample of chapter 2 with my URL. AND they sent me an e-mail saying they'd keep me in mind as a 'backup translator' in their files. So it might be my fault folks if they decide to shut down my translation, but I sent them another e-mail saying I want to be in on the American version, so we'll see. Oh yeah, I'm not going to stop translating it untill they send me some kinda of order so =P bleah!

GOOD NEWS
Time for photos of me and my buddies and some other things cool we saw at AX 2K5!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me(right), C-Dawg(middle), and Bri(left)in front of the convention center's arena.
=D don't our costumes look awesome!? I made the staff, sword, and both C-dawg's and my costume! I hand-stitched my cloud skirt and sleeve too!!! Boy, am I crazy!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
You can see the stitching detail better with me standing next to Sepiroth & Aeris.
These are my fav FF group pix.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
These are all my buddies I met there from UCD. And summore of C.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
There was a general FF group on Saturday, but they kinda pushed in close and I was squeezed out to the side so I don't think anyone took my picture...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Here are Bri w/the staff (oooh shiny) and C-dawg fighting Psylocke. C noticed I got lots of pix taken of me so I let him use my Cloud costume on Sunday. I think he poses better in it than I do, but I hav the physique for it...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
So here's us on Sunday. I got to carry the goodie backpack/Naruto costume and Bri acquired one major fatal wound.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
On Monday I did Kyomaro from Konjiki no Gash Bell (Kiyo / ZatchBell)and we had fun screaming ZAKERU!!!!!!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
We never had trouble when we split up at the con 'cuz our weapons were so frikin' big that you could see us comming two blocks away. Our props are easily visible in the background in these photo.

I'll post more photos of other costumes I liked later along with other photos I haven't scanned yet... If I stole from your webpage, well your url is prolly on the picture, so don't have a cow.

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2005 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing Cloud outfit, you can tell you put a lot of work into it, it's gorgeous. You make a sexy Cloud haha.

 
At August 27, 2005 8:06 PM, Blogger Sai said...

Yes yes, it took lotsa time + money + getting high off of chemical fumes to make the sword and clothes.

The sword was the hardest part tho, cuz I didn't have any problems making the suit up. O_o too many chemicals!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home