Monday, May 30, 2005

Fanime 2k5

Yay! We've finally reached 10,000 hits! Thanks to all of you who keep comming back. I still have two more weeks of college then it's vacation/translation time...
I went back home to San Jose this weekend for Fanimecon 2005 =D If I ever get my pix developed I'll post them. I dressed up as Ishida Unryu from Bleach, but unfortunately everyone thought I was a guy in his work clothes... whatta bummer. Also lost lots of money to my anime/manga needs whilst whittling down dealers. It's a good thing I managed to sell a lot of my old books during the Swap Meet or I'd have wasted even more money!!! O_o!!! The schedule posted at the con had them showing 4 episodes of 2x2 Shinobuden and I gave my resume to some translation companies, so maybe something will come of all that. Who knows, maybe in a few months u can buy a whole bunch of shinobuden stuff! she's so cute~~

okie, well that's all for now.
~Ika

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2005 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you very much for translating Shinobuden. I really enjoy reading your work, and I must say I like the way you are translating it. I know it must be difficult to translate so many jokes and puns (if not now, then certainly those to come). Keep up the good work, its much appreciated. I greatly look forward to more releases. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home